Accepted poster abstracts will be shown here:
Guidelines for poster abstract and poster configuration
The Scientific Committee invites you to submit an abstract for consideration and inclusion in the scientific program as a poster presentation. Abstracts should be sent as a Word document attached to an e-mail to: email@example.com.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The reviewers will judge the abstracts according to the relevance for standardization and quality assurance of immunohistochemistry, standard of English, objectivity of statement, description and suitability of methods to aims, conclusions confirmed by objective results, ethics, scientific value, potential clinical value, originality of work and overall impression.
Deadline is 11th May. All accepted abstracts will be published online on this conference website and in the program.
- Abstracts are to be submitted in English and should not exceed 200 words and structured in the following four specified subtitles: Background, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- The abstract submission constitutes a formal commitment by the author to present the corresponding presentation at the conference.
- Changes in authorship should be communicated to the Scientific Committee in order to ensure correct appearance in the printed programme.
- If the original presenting author is unable to present, one of the co-authors should take over this responsibility.
- Registration to the Congress is compulsory for speakers to be able to present the abstract and to get it published in the abstract book. Registration and payment of the fee must be completed not later than one month after the acceptance of the abstract. If the speaker fails to register and pay, the abstract will be excluded from the scientific programme and publication.
- If a delegate has registered upon the condition that his / her abstract is accepted and the abstract is rejected, the registration fee will be refunded. The acceptance of abstracts by the Scientific Committee does not imply any financial assistance or fee reduction.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Scientific Committee will be e-mailed to the presenting author about 2 weeks after the abstract has been received. Detailed information about the poster format will be available at the conference website.
- Choose a title that clearly indicates the content of the contribution.
- Avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when used first.
- The author‘s name (full first name, family name) and place of work (institution, city, country) should be indicated. Degrees, titles, street addresses and acknowledgements of support should be omitted, however.
- To provide maximum information in the abstract:
o State the specific objective of the study
o State the methods used, if pertinent
o Summarize the results obtained
o State the conclusion reached
- Please ensure that the abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
- Send the abstract as a Word document attached to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poster boards are placed outside the conference hall. They are 100 cm wide and 180 cm high. Paste to mount the posters is available.
Abstracts will be published about 1st of April